30pcs Rare Yellow Hydrangea Plants Mixed Hydrangea Flowers seedsSave 29%
Add to cart
Shipping All over India
- 15 days easy replacement.
- All Cashback will be credited to your wallet.(signup required)
- Once confirmed and shipped the order would not get canceled.
Planting And Care:
- Make sure that the plants have uninterrupted growth to avoid the plants to develop the head prematurely or ruin the edible part completely.
- It requires consistent soil moisture with normal rainfall, this usually requires supplement watering.
- For best growth, side-dress the plants with a nitrogen fertilizer.
- When the white head is about 2 to 3 inches in diameter, tie the outer leaves together over the head with a rubber band, tape, or twine.
- This is called blanching, and it protects the head from the sun and helps you get that pretty white color.
- The plants are usually ready for harvest 7 to 12 days after blanching.